Following a period of exciting growth, Unmanned Survey Solutions is recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator with (ideally) bookkeeping skills. The main role includes the ‘day to day’ administration of all office related tasks, personnel logistics, shipping duties as well as the raising of sales invoices and purchase orders.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate exceptionally good organisational skills. The position requires adaptability as tasks can be varied and often come in fits and bursts requiring flexibility and an ability to work under periods of short-term pressure.
You will work from our modern offices just a few minutes walk from the beautiful sandy beaches in Hayle, Cornwall.
Administration Tasks will include:
- Answering the telephone and greeting all visitors
- Maintaining office systems including updating the CRM database
- Organising domestic and international shipping and freight
- Monitoring and maintaining company renewals systems from insurance policies, medical renewals to warranty expirations
- Managing petty cash and collating staff expenses
- Creating and keeping job files up to date, tracking orders
- Undertaking bookkeeping duties as directed by the Finance Manager
Additional marketing skills would be beneficial as the company attends conferences and exhibits at a variety of industry related exhibitions.
If you feel that you have the right skills and would like to review the full job description then please apply via email with a covering letter and CV to Shelley Williams, Finance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org